Focus: Drive customer adoption and outcomes leading to renewals; expansion and advocacy for our products which are built for global social sector organizations on Force.com platform.
Supervisor: Director of Product
Location: Amsterdam, Cape Town, or Mumbai (indicate preference in application)
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and Certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients — more than 275 organizations in over 50 countries — include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze, and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with 50 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Geneva, London, Mumbai, São Paulo, and Washington DC. We have been honored with Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, and Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be part of a growing Products team, and will drive Vera’s retention of clients and reputation for exceptional customer satisfaction. The CSM will lead customer success initiatives, keep our team focused on customer outcomes and play a central role in directing the future of the product. The CSM will provide technical support, understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies.
The CSM is a people person, with exceptional customer service and communication skills. Candidates should have strong project management skills, and be able to coordinate with multiple teams to own client relationships.
- Build the support infrastructure at Vera, including documenting proven strategies, selecting and implementing appropriate technologies for ticketing, and developing templates.
- Build and manage Vera’s customer success team.
- Be the trusted partner for our clients on product functionality, onboarding, training end users, and post go-live support including troubleshooting technical issues.
- Manage post-implementation onboarding experience for customers. Deliver training sessions to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Test new strategies to ensure client retention and success.
- Engage with current and past Vera clients, understanding business/technical needs and possibility for support scopes.
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams, ensuring successful implementation across Vera’s projects.
- Be the client representative and share client feedback with product, sales and marketing to improve our processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in a customer success, relationship management, account management, or similar role in a SaaS company
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills; ability to lead technical conversations
- Empatheic, positive attitude with a desire to to help our clients reach their goals
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for fine details
- Diligent work ethic and proven ability to execute tasks with drive and enthusiasm
- Passion for technology and being part of a fast-growing products team
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Experience with JIRA
- Interest in social service work or international development
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers fair compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Complete an online application (attaching CV and cover letter) here.
Applications are due March 15 2019. For additional information, please contact email@example.com.