Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Focus: Human resources project coordination for a dynamic, fast-growing tech consulting company; contributing to recruitment outreach, onboarding and offboarding processes; fielding human resource inquiries; supporting documentation and internal process improvement
Location: Cape Town or Mumbai – open for discussion
Vera Solutions is a global social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 260 organizations in over 50 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with more than 55 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Geneva, London, Mumbai, São Paulo, and Washington DC. Vera is a Salesforce.org International Impact Partner and an ANDE member. We have been honored with Global Good Fund, Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships, the Genesis Prize, and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) will support the growth of our dynamic, international team. You will help us continue to find, hire, and retain great people in our locations around the world. You will be responsible for managing company compliance with local laws in each of the eight countries where we operate. You will handle communication with diverse audiences – internally with our staff and externally with job candidates – and should be energized by protecting and developing our collaborative, mission-driven culture. The HRC will manage the onboarding process, coordinate and conduct training sessions and ensure all new hire are integrated seamlessly. You will be the first point of contact for our staff on human resource inquiries, responding to questions,explaining company policies, and problem solving.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates excellent attention to detail, communication, and time management skills, clear HR experience, problem-solving capabilities, and eagerness to learn. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to coordinate competing priorities with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Manage HR compliance in all municipalities in which Vera operates; stay current on all SHRM standards
- Help develop and tailor company HR policies, educate the team, and continue to make Vera a great, progressive place to work
- Oversee onboarding including organizing employee orientation, conducting new hire trainings, creating new employee files, and ensuring all necessary paperwork is properly filled out and submitted to appropriate persons
- Oversee offboarding, including conducting exit interviews
- Administer benefit plans including health care, retirement, etc.
- Manage employee records in our Salesforce system and HR records
- Contribute to the hiring process: recruitment, scheduling and conducting interviews, verifying work-history and references, and tracking new possible candidates in our internal Salesforce system
- Support the development new training materials for employees or new hires
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
- Join the Operations team on special projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- HR experience and expertise
- Comfort working in a visible role (working with staff and external job candidates)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multitasking
- Able to follow directions accurately and without hesitation
- Willing to take initiative and work independently
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years relevant experience in HR work
- Degree in human resources or related field preferred
- Experience using Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers fair compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
How to Apply:
Complete an online application (attaching CV) here. Applications are due November 25 at midnight – apply today!
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.