Human Resource Associate (Part-time or Full-Time)
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Human Resources Associate will support the growth of our dynamic, international team. You will be responsible for facilitating the onboarding and offboarding process, maintaining employee records, and coordinating with other departments to ensure adherence to the existing policies and procedures.
We’re looking for an HR professional who demonstrates excellent attention to detail, communication, time management skills. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to coordinate competing priorities across time zones with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Facilitate new hire onboarding
- Manage employee records and ensure proper documentation of employees
- Update and maintain employee details on Vera’s internal platforms (e.g. Salesforce system).
- Oversee the probation process for the new hires
- Prepare employee letters (new hire agreements, employment verification letters, etc.)
- Support compliance with local HR regulations, conduct internal audits in support of ensuring compliance
- Coordinate HR initiatives, projects, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy
- Coordinate the Offboarding process
- Support the development of HR training materials for employees or new hires
- Join the Operations team on special projects
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3+ years of HR experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- HR experience and expertise within an international company
- Good knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Google Drive/Docs
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Outcome-oriented – you can drive complex project to completion
- Happy taking initiative and working independently
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to work with people across time zones
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience leading HR for a growing international company
- Relevant post-graduate degree(s) or certifications
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.