Junior Service Delivery Analyst (2023-24 Fellowship)
The Junior Service Delivery Analyst will be part of our growing Service Delivery team at Vera Solutions. This is a unique position where you will have the opportunity to uplift customer experience by troubleshooting for client systems and product issues. This position is a highly collaborative one where you would work both internally and externally with clients. This will provide you with a valuable experience of understanding Vera’s culture, the teams, product and most importantly our clients.
You’ll join as part of Vera’s 2023-24 Fellowship cohort, providing you with a support network to ensure accelerated growth, ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera.
- Lead charge for Product queries and issues from clients and maintaining standard SLA for client responses
- Assist Service Delivery Analysts on Managed Services
- Execute miscellaneous tasks assigned by Service Delivery Manager
- Communicate regular status updates on open client tickets maintaining standard SLA
- Develop deep expertise on core product features and functionality to help with issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Drive communication and engagement with clients
- Escalate tickets that require product or development expertise to appropriate team members
- Monitor and report on product quality, adoption and user feedback throughout customer’s lifecycle
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate interest in Social Impact space.
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- 0-2 years of experience working for a SaaS product
- 0-2 year of experience working on either Products or Customer Facing teams
- 1-2 years of Project Coordination and/or Management experience
- Salesforce Associate certification (desirable)
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Curiosity and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Client relationship management skills
- Detail-oriented; efficient with excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Collaborative spirit; consistent desire to learn, improve and grow
The 2023-24 Fellowship will kick off in June with a comprehensive virtual onboarding and training program. Through a mix of dynamic sessions, technical trainings, and team-building activities, you will gain a holistic understanding of Vera’s work, meet with teammates around the globe, and work in groups to apply your learnings through an intensive case study exercise.
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.