As the Marketing Associate, you will support the Marketing team with coordinating, researching, writing, and editing content for a variety of stakeholders and mediums. You will also be working on developing social media strategies and creating content for various social media sites. You will work closely with the Global Marketing Manager to study Vera’s profile and operations to understand its marketing needs, and strategize and implement Vera’s brand, products and services into marketing campaigns that span social sector market segments and geographic regions. You will also collaborate with internal stakeholders to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
This role will allow you to gain experience in the marketing team of a growing social enterprise, working closely with staff across the company to enable it to scale sustainably. You will benefit from ongoing learning opportunities, professional development, and mentorship.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates excellent attention to detail, communication, time management skills, problem-solving capabilities, and eagerness to learn.
- Develop social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Analyse audience and personas of key markets, define appropriate channels
- Track and manage the promotion of content (monitor traffic and conversion, and give insights on the content performance)
- Create and proactively plan/manage monthly posts in line with Vera’s Global Go To Market strategy and make weekly updates to social media content calendars
- Create captivating content for Vera’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts, and multimedia content (English and Portuguese)
- Set measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitor long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the Global Marketing Manager, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Deliver personal social media promotion plan and work with individuals across the company to help build individual social branding
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Coordinate, research, write, and edit content for a variety of stakeholders and mediums (write blog posts, landing pages, social media posts, and create presentations)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a Related Field
- 1-3 years professional experience in a role involving copywriting and social media marketing
- Skilled in Hootsuite and Canva applications
- Prior experience in using LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter as marketing channels
- Strong content writing capabilities
- Excellent computer skills with a high degree of experience in MS Office and G Suite
- Fluent English language skills – must display strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated interest in social service work
- Experience and/or knowledge about NGOs and/or social enterprise
- Understand Salesforce Campaigns
- Skilled in using Hubspot and Tiktok and in creating videos
- Experience in working with PR agencies
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
48 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.