Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for helping grow Vera’s business by proactively driving demand generation and thought leadership activities, aligned with Vera’s global strategic objectives. You will have the opportunity to develop, present, and execute the company’s marketing strategy, and create dynamic and engaging campaigns that increase brand awareness and engagement. You will also manage our Marketing team to support all aspects of Vera’s marketing portfolio, including brand positioning, content marketing, event marketing, email marketing, SEO, and social media marketing.
This is a hands-on, global role that will allow you to gain experience in the operations of a growing social enterprise, working closely with staff across the company to enable sustainable growth. We’re looking for someone who demonstrates excellent attention to detail, communication, time management skills, creativity, and eagerness to learn. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer with a demonstrated ability to coordinate competing priorities with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Develop and execute Vera’s overall marketing strategy – understanding the company’s value proposition and ideal customer profiles, identifying key metrics, and executing marketing activities
- Design and execute sophisticated and engaging content for our website, blog, social media, and newsletters that effectively communicates Vera’s mission and vision
- Design and execute highly creative campaigns that drive brand awareness and engagement
- Write and review thought leadership content that speaks to Vera’s expertise in digital transformation, impact measurement, portfolio management, etc.
- Showcase customer success stories through content marketing, video marketing, event marketing, and webinars
- Maintain events calendar; propose and secure speaking engagements
- Conduct market research on competitors and industry trends
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships and lead joint marketing activities
- Support and enhance sales collateral and content
- Prepare and present regular reports on leads, opportunities, etc.; analyze ROI and KPIs
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience
- BA/BS or other undergraduate degree
- Experience in visual arts/graphic and/or web design (WordPress, Canva, Photoshop)
- Natural relationship builder who can work effectively across different subject areas, time zones and cultures and thrives within a matrix organization
- Proven experience effectively driving consensus across diverse teams in multiple departments, time zones, and functions with individual priorities
- Excellent influencing and communication skills to have impact with senior stakeholders, as well as demonstrating a thorough understanding of the organizations’ strategic business drivers
- Excellent project management skills and acute attention to detail
- Proven track record in content development and multi-channel marketing techniques. The successful candidate will also have excellent facilitation skills to uncover fresh ideas and to shape campaigns
- Strong analytical ability, and experience of capturing, analyzing and delivering recommendations based on ROI data
- Curiosity and problem solving skills—do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to balance conflicting priorities effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate as part of a dynamic team
- Strong critical thinking, creativity and can pivot on the fly
- Flexible, resourceful and proactive; commitment to learning and growth
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Authorization to work in London
- Experience working in the social sector
- Passion for software-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and innovative thinking
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience deriving business insights from market research, internal data, and other sources
- Experience with SEO
- Fluency/proficiency in additional language(s)
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.