Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Office Manager’s primary focus will be to ensure that the office space is fully functional for employees. You will improve office standards and procedures, manage the office budget, onboard new hires to the office space, and liaise with vendors.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates strong organizational and planning skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive and supportive attitude, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to coordinate competing priorities with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Ensure space is fully functional for employees including: internet access, office equipment, supplies, etc.
- Improve office standards & procedures
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Manage office budget
- Liaise with vendors, such as cleaners, maintenance, and security services
- Ensure that local health and safety regulation information is up to date
- Onboard new hires to the office space
- Provide quarterly summary reports and analysis about office efficiency to senior management
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of office management experience
- 10+ total years of professional experience
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or similar position
- Technical aptitude and confidence with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in maintaining a good work environment for Vera staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, supportive attitude
- Fluency/proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- Experience with basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.