Focus: Drive relationship development; onboarding and engagement with Vera’s partners leading to adoption; expansion and advocacy for our products which are built for global social sector organizations on Force.com platform.
Supervisor: Director of Product
Location: DC or Amsterdam or London
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and Certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients — more than 275 organizations in over 50 countries — include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze, and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with 50 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Geneva, London, Mumbai, São Paulo, and Washington DC. We have been honored with Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, and Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) will be part of a growing Products team, and play a critical role in ensuring the successful implementation of our products. The PEM will be responsible for developing partnerships and creating learning programs to equip our partners with the ability to understand Vera’s products and implement them.
The PEM will become an expert in Vera’s products and services, and be able to work cross-functionally to attract and retain partners and ensure they are equipped with the technical and functional knowledge about our products to successfully sell and implement them for social sector organizations. Candidates should have strong project management skills, and will be able to coordinate with multiple teams to scope, execute, and measure learning programs.
- Design and execute a Partner Program that enables us to find mission-aligned implementation partners and build our product brand.
- Create the learning and training infrastructure at Vera, including by documenting proven strategies and developing templates.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams, ensuring successful implementation of learning programs and enablement resources across Vera’s global teams.
- Collaborate with product, business development, and marketing teams to develop sales and enablement guides and tools for internal use.
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships with relevant partners.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience as a partner enablement manager or similar role in a SaaS company
- Experiencing building and delivering effective training programs that enhance sales performance, especially in a technical environment
- Experience on Force.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills; ability to lead technical conversations
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for fine details
- Diligent work ethic and proven ability to execute tasks with drive and enthusiasm
- Experience with JIRA
- Interest in social service work or international development
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers fair compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Complete an online application (attaching CV and cover letter) here.
Applications are due June 15 2019. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.