Title: Product Associate
Focus: Research, Product design, Quality assurance, User experience, Cloud and mobile technology, Force.com platform
Location: Mumbai, India
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 260 organizations in over 50 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with more than 55 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Dar es Salaam, Geneva, London, Mumbai, Nairobi, New York, São Paulo, and Washington DC. Vera is a Salesforce.org International Impact Partner and an ANDE member. We have been honored with Global Good Fund, Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships, the Genesis Prize, and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Product Associate will be part of a growing Product team in Mumbai and play a critical role in the creation of new products and features from idea to launch. This position is involved throughout the product lifecycle – conducting market research, gathering requirements, researching user stories, designing new features, writing test plans, maintaining product quality, and providing training and technical assistance.
You will gain valuable experience with Salesforce (the world’s leading cloud-computing platform, currently used by more than 150,000 for-profit and 30,000 non-profit and higher education organizations worldwide). You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; we encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
- Design, build, implement, and support cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social service organizations worldwide
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to non-profits and NGOs
- Develop deep technical and market-based expertise on our core and future products
- Prepare test planning, review requirements and execute testing to ensure successful product delivery
- Collaborate with project teams to interact with clients and conduct user research, document user stories and translate them into actionable product features
- Maintain strong project management capabilities with planning, communicating, documenting and tracking activities using project management tools
- Monitor and report on product adoption and user feedback throughout product lifecycle
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree—what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 2-4 years professional experience, preferably in the technology space
- Experience working with the Force.com platform
- Curiosity and problem solving skills—do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Strong aptitude for using technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple tasks effectively
- Professional experience in a product design or research capacity
- Interest in social service work or international development
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
How to Apply:
Fill out the online application, attaching CV, here by Jan 20th 2019.
Applications are rolling. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.