Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Focus: Create effective systems for managing quality ensurance to deliver products for social sector organizations around the world on Force.com platform.
Location: Mumbai, India
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 260 organizations in over 50 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with more than 55 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Dar es Salaam, Geneva, London, Mumbai, Nairobi, New York, São Paulo, and Washington DC. Vera is a Salesforce.org International Impact Partner and an ANDE member. We have been honored with Global Good Fund, Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships, the Genesis Prize, and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be part of a growing Products team in Mumbai, and play a critical role in maintaining quality control and ensuring that our products are ready for release to customers. This will primarily involve devising procedures to identify, inspect and report on quality assurance issues, write and maintain test plans, and provide training and technical assistance.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; we encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues
- Review any new functional requirements and prepare testing plans
- Execute testing plans to ensure successful product delivery
- Supervise and guide other staff to learn testing procedures and ensure consistency across team members
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Maintain detailed testing and quality records and relevant documentation
- Design, build, implement, and support cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social service organizations worldwide
- Develop deep technical and market-based expertise on our core and future products
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-5 years / proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Exposure to different testing patterns, frameworks and methodologies
- Experience on Force.com
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Experience in an agile software development environment, with rapid feedback loops and quick release cycles
- Persistent and Proactive
- Curiosity and problem solving skills—do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Detail-oriented with a results driven approach
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Fluent, professional written and verbal communication in English and Hindi
- Experience developing and managing managed packages on top of Force.com platform
- Experience with JIRA
- Interest in social service work or international development
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
How to Apply:
Fill out the online application, attaching CV, here by November 18th, 2018.
Applications are rolling. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.