Senior Customer Success Manager
The Senior Customer Success Manager (SCSM) will have the opportunity to design, build, and grow a Customer Success team within the Business Development department to help drive Vera’s retention of clients and reputation for exceptional customer satisfaction. The SCSM will lead customer success initiatives, keep our team focused on customer outcomes, and play a central role in directing the future of the Amp Impact product. The SCSM will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies to support social sector organizations on powering progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals. The SCSM will lead the development of Vera’s client impact reporting process, in order to continue to amplify the impact of the social sector.
The SCSM is a people person, with exceptional customer service and communication skills. Candidates should have strong project management skills, team management capabilities, and be able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to own client relationships. They will have a demonstrated ability to handle clients with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm. We hope for the SCSM to grow into the Director of Customer Success role within 12-18 months (based on strong performance) and continue to grow the customer success team at Vera in alignment with Vera’s growth objectives.
- Build and launch Customer Success strategy at Vera
- Build and manage Vera’s customer success team of Customer Success Managers
- Be the trusted partner for our client relationships
- Define client impact report templates and dashboards
- Ensure clients see long term value in Vera’s offerings
- Client renewals and upsells
- Monitor Salesforce roadmap to provide feedback to Vera teams
- Learn the product roadmap, understanding current functionality and future offerings
- Ensure feedback from clients is efficiently funneled into Product roadmap
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to determine upgrade strategies
- Collaborate with Service Delivery teams to ensure successful long-term engagement
- Collaborate with Account Managers to manage growth with existing accounts
- Collaborate with Project implementation teams to ensure successful project delivery
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a customer success role in a SaaS company; at least 5 years professional experience
- 1-3 years experience working with Salesforce, preferably as an admin or consultant
- Experience leading customer success teams
- Experience creating processes and devising strategies to ensure Customer Success across a portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical clients
- Natural relationship builder who can work effectively across different subject areas, time zones and cultures and thrives within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills; ability to lead technical conversations
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to to help our clients reach their goals
- Success working with cross-functional teams
- Passion for mentoring, team growth, and supporting social impact organizations
- Self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; disciplined and resourceful
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Relevant digital transformation experience in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working in a social impact organization
- Experience working in sales and/or delivery of digital transformation projects
- Fluency/proficiency in additional language(s)
- Relevant Salesforce certifications or credentials
- Familiarity with Amp Impact
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.