Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Automation
As a Senior QA Engineer – Automation, you’ll be a key member of a growing QA team during an exciting time of ideation and innovation. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has a deep understanding of Functional and Automation testing, is a clear communicator across international and cross functional teams and who is passionate about working on social impact products.
The Senior QA Engineer – Automation will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Develop functional expertise on the product/s initially to establish a base for automation
- Create automation frameworks from scratch and enhance already existing frameworks
- Streamline existing automation test suites
- Develop utilities to automate repetitive tasks
- Automate functional deliverables after release
- Keep identifying candidates for automation
- Coordinate with devops to setup integration of Automation Test Suites with CI/CD tools
- Get involved in functional test execution whenever the team requires support
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-6 years of Automation QA experience
- Good knowledge on Functional and Automation QA Processes
- Good Knowledge on various phases of testing (Regression, SIT, UAT, Load, Stress etc)
- Experience in creating and maintaining automation frameworks
- Knowledge/Experience on Robot Framework
- Expertise in API testing (both SOAP and REST APIs) and Postman
- Good understanding of SQL queries
- Experience using different tools like Cucumber and Selenium
- Knowledge/Experience in Devops integration with Automated Test Suite
- Knowledge of Java, C# or Python
- Functional QA preparation and execution
- People management
- Salesforce Platform experience
Growth Opportunities at Vera
There are several growth paths that we envision an Automation QA Engineer can transition into depending on their interest and skill set. Below are the growth paths that we foresee:
- QA Lead
- Salesforce Platform Exposure
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.