Service Delivery Manager
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Service Delivery Manager will be part of our growing Service Delivery team at Vera Solutions. This is a unique position where you will have the opportunity to build and lead a team to deliver on Managed Services engagements. This position is a highly collaborative one where you would work both internally and externally with clients. This will provide you with a valuable experience of understanding Vera’s culture, the teams, product and most importantly our clients.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Ensure SLAs are being met for clients.
- Manage a team of Sr Service Delivery Analysts(Sr SDAs), SDAs and Jr SDAs.
- Participate in strategy planning and execution with the Global Services Manager.
- Ensure the team is meeting all standards of service delivery.
- Collaborate with BD on sales and plan capacity accordingly.
- Manage escalations from clients.
- Touch base with clients regularly to ensure service delivery quality.
- Monitor and report on product quality, adoption and user feedback throughout the customer’s lifecycle.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to speak Portuguese fluently.
- Demonstrate interest in Social Impact space.
- 4-6 years of professional experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working for a SaaS product.
- 3-5 years of experience working in Client Facing roles.
- 2-3 years of People Management experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (Desirable).
- Strong aptitude for technology and data.
- Curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Client relationship management skills.
- Detail-oriented; efficient with excellent multitasking and organizational skills.
- Collaborative spirit; consistent desire to learn, improve and grow.
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
48 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.