Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Driving requirements gathering sessions and mapping client business processes. The SA will lead discovery workshops with clients to ensure that a complete picture of the client needs are uncovered so that the resulting implementation meets all of the needs of a client.
- Design solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform that meets all of a clients requirements in a manner that is appropriate for a client’s capacity and budget.
- Developing Salesforce implementation roadmap for clients.
- Lead project implementation teams to ensure high quality builds.
- Drive quality across all of Vera’s technical implementations.
- Ability to clearly communicate solution decisions internally and with the customer throughout each project.
- Deliver projects across a range of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, as appropriate).
- Support project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support consulting directors in winning sales by bringing technical expertise to a sales process.
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Engineering or Computer Science degree, or relevant work experience as a Salesforce architect
- Relevant Salesforce certifications:
- One or more Architect Certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 3+ years of technology consulting experience
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- 1+ years of designing solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Deployment and testing on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Leading client workshops
- Leading implementation teams
- Excited by researching and exploring new tools and features developed on the Salesforce Platform
- Agile development framework
- Apex and Lightning framework development
- Integration patterns and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest in working in a small, dynamic team
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Interest in social service work or international development
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or other languages
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.