Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Driving requirements gathering sessions and mapping client business processes. The SA will lead discovery workshops with clients to ensure that a complete picture of the client needs are uncovered so that the resulting implementation meets all of the needs of a client.
- Design solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform that meets all of a clients requirements in a manner that is appropriate for a client’s capacity and budget.
- Developing Salesforce implementation roadmap for clients.
- Lead project implementation teams to ensure high quality builds.
- Drive quality across all of Vera’s technical implementations.
- Ability to clearly communicate solution decisions internally and with the customer throughout each project.
- Deliver projects across a range of project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, as appropriate).
- Support project managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support consulting directors in winning sales by bringing technical expertise to a sales process.
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Engineering or Computer Science degree, or relevant work experience as a Salesforce architect
- Relevant Salesforce certifications:
- One or more Architect Certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 3+ years of technology consulting experience
- 3+ years working on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- 1+ years of designing solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Deployment and testing on the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Leading client workshops
- Leading implementation teams
- Excited by researching and exploring new tools and features developed on the Salesforce Platform
- Agile development framework
- Apex and Lightning framework development
- Integration patterns and frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest in working in a small, dynamic team
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Interest in social service work or international development
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or other languages