Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Vera Solutions offers a product, Amp Impact, which is a Salesforce-based solution on the Salesforce AppExchange for organizations pursuing impact. Amp Impact is now used in more than 100 countries to manage data for over $3 billion in development programs and grants.
Vera is looking for an energetic and mission-driven Technical Lead to keep delivering our vision for cloud-based solutions that increase accountability and transparency in the social sector. You will report directly to the Director of Engineering and will lead the software development team. The ideal candidate is a hands-on leader who integrates deep technical expertise with broad design and business expertise and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Own the code base for Vera’s products. This includes code quality as well as architecture
- Uphold Vera’s high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time
- Lead and mentor the Software Development team ensuring strong career growth for the existing team
- Drive the expansion of the Software Development team to meet the growing needs of our business
- Guide development team efforts towards successful feature delivery
- Collaborate with other product managers to plan, design, develop and maintain products built on the Salesforce platform
- Prepare documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software and tools used
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Support analysis and resolution of any technical problems
- Identify and encourage areas for technical improvement within the team
- Stay up to date with the ever-changing world of development on the Salesforce platform
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer, ideally within a start-up or high-growth company – social sector experience preferred
- Significant experience working with Salesforce and especially the LWC framework. Ideally certified to PD2 level
- Experience developing and managing managed packages on top of Force.com platform
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position managing a team
- Experience in an agile software development environment, with rapid feedback loops and quick release cycle
- Demonstrated success with project management and tools such as JIRA
- Strong experience carrying out code reviews
- Awareness of CI/CD process within the context of Salesforce development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple tasks effectively
- Insatiable desire to improve skills and knowledge of self and others
- Ability to crossover with IST time zone for at least 4 hours a day
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.