Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Technical Recruiter will help drive the growth of our dynamic, international team. You will help us grow our technical and product teams. As a coordinator of our technical recruitment efforts, you will manage all aspects of the process from start to finish, including: advertising our open roles, driving strong candidate pools, screening applications, scheduling and conducting interviews, verifying work history and references, and tracking application progress in our internal Salesforce system. You will handle communication with diverse audiences and should be energized by finding great people who will continue to build our collaborative, mission-driven culture.
You’ll serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions, helping us find and hire great people by advertising open roles, screening applications, and serving as the first point of contact for application inquiries.
- Source and screen qualified candidates for technical roles (e.g. developers, product managers, architects, solutions engineers)
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Coordinate with hiring managers to manage the recruitment process, identify future job openings, and determine the technical requirements
- Track application progress in our internal Salesforce system
- Take a creative and results-driven approach to developing and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive technical candidates, driving new and innovative ways to reach quality candidates
- Schedule and conduct interviews with the shortlisted candidates, serving as an effective external “face of Vera” to interested candidates
- Use recruitment data to drive improvements and innovation in the way we advertise roles and find candidates
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience recruiting for technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- An excellent understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Energetic and innovative self-starter excited about sourcing great talent
- Exemplary people skills, specifically oral and written communication
- Strong work ethic, outcome-oriented, attention to detail
- Comfort working in a visible role (working with job candidates)
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Degree in human resources, communications, or related field preferred
- Experience using Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
Complete an online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.