Associate Consultant (2023-24 Fellowship)
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll gain first-hand experience implementing program monitoring, management, and evaluation data systems that unlock transparency, accountability, and data-informed decision-making for organizations around the world.
You will be a key member of our consulting team – designing, configuring, and implementing customized systems centered on Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-computing platform. Associate Consultants play crucial roles across the full project cycle – from determining the initial needs of the client and translating those needs into technical specifications, building customized data systems, integrating products, testing systems, and training users.
You’ll join as part of Vera’s 2023-24 Fellowship cohort, providing you with a support network to ensure accelerated growth, ongoing learning opportunities, leadership development, and mentorship from leaders within Vera. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to research new technologies, support directors in the sales process, and build relationships with our clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 2+ years professional experience, especially in consulting, professional services, data management, monitoring and evaluation, and/or technology (most fellows have 1-10 years of work experience)
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic – eager to hit the ground running and contribute to team’s success
- Ability to work remotely (from the office and/or clients at times)
- Able to demonstrate a high level of trust and self discipline
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) and relational skills
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Collaborative spirit – excited to work on diverse teams
- 1+ years experience working with Salesforce and the Force.com platform, or other cloud-based relational databases
- Salesforce Certifications
- Project management professional certifications
- Project management experience
- Advanced degree in relevant area
The 2023-24 Fellowship will kick off in June with a comprehensive virtual onboarding and training program. Through a mix of dynamic sessions, technical trainings, and team-building activities, you will gain a holistic understanding of Vera’s work, meet with teammates around the globe, and work in groups to apply your learnings through an intensive case study exercise.
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
48 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.
The deadline for submission is February 3rd, 2023.