Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
As an Associate Consultant (AC), you’ll work with a diverse global team dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that transform the ability of social sector organizations to collect, manage, and use their data.
You’ll be a key member of our consulting teams, designing, configuring, and implementing customized systems that speak to the unique needs of Vera’s clients. ACs play key roles across all aspects of the project cycle – from determining the needs of the client and translating those needs into technical specifications, building customized data systems, integrating products, testing systems, and training users.
You will join our team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; we encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
- Understand client requirements and business objectives
- Design, build, and implement cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social service organizations
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to nonprofits and NGOs
- Assist in internal and external communications efforts including sharing the latest research, writing blog posts, and contributing to knowledge management initiatives
- Interact directly with clients, conducting trainings and other meetings; develop client relationships and source new projects
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 1-3 years professional experience, especially in consulting, international development, or technology
- Project management experience
- Experience working with (cloud) relational databases – Salesforce strongly preferred
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional work ethic – eager to hit the ground running and contribute to the team’s success
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Demonstrated interest in the social sector
- Collaborative spirit – excited to work on diverse teams
- Availability and enthusiasm for some international travel
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Experience and/or knowledge about NGOs and/or social enterprises
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application, attaching CV. Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.