Director of Product Management
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Vera Solutions offers a product, Amp Impact, which is a Salesforce-based solution on the Salesforce AppExchange for organizations pursuing impact. Amp Impact is now used in more than 100 countries to manage data for over $3 billion in development programs and grants.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our Products department, and help us take our product discovery and delivery to the next level. The Director of Product Management will oversee Vera’s product portfolio, create and present innovative products, design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources, and define the product roadmap, specifications and project schedules in conjunction with appropriate business stakeholders.
The Director of Product Management will join the CTO team alongside our Senior Architects and Director of Engineering to drive forward the products and services that Vera offers to our clients.
- Strategic planning and management of Vera’s entire product portfolio
- Involve all relevant stakeholders, internal and external, in creating an inclusive strategy that delivers on Vera’s mission.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the vision for our product portfolio is communicated and understood
- Define and monitor relevant KPIs for the product portfolio
- Manage Vera’s product team including hiring, growth planning, budgeting and ensuring that the team is fully brought into Vera’s product strategy
- Mentor product team leads to create a scalable management team model.
Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in the field of Product Management preferably with B2B SaaS products
- Experience launching new products as well as working with growth stage products
- Strong management experience with remote teams of 10+ people
- Proven leadership ability in a fast growing and evolving organization
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Comfort giving presentations and talks virtually and in-person
- Passionate about professional development. Excited to mentor more junior team members
- Willingness to travel as required
- Ability to crossover with IST time zone for at least 4 hours a day
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Previous experience in a Director role or similar senior position
- Experience in Cloud based products especially on Salesforce
- Product marketing experience
- Experience working in the non-profit sector
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.