Global Talent Growth & Development Lead
Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Global Talent Growth & Development Lead’s primary focus will be to oversee our People Growth and Development Strategy, ensuring we grow and develop our team in alignment with our business goals. You will oversee our People Growth and Development Strategy, ensuring we grow and develop our vibrant, international team in alignment with our business goals. You will work closely with the Training, Learning and Development (TLD), Human Resources (HR), and Operations teams to support Verites through all phases of their time at Vera. This means that you will work with Department Heads to prioritize Training & Learning goals for each Department, coordinate the implementation of Training & Learning Activities with the TLD team, and manage the Performance Management process with teams and team leads.
- Creating and maintaining a Growth & Development Strategy for each Department that is aligned with the business goals;
- Prioritizing Training & Learning activities for each team with Department Heads;
- Coordinating Training & Learning activity implementation with the TLD team;
- Overseeing and championing the bi-annual Performance Management process with the HR team;
- Ongoing development of our internal competency framework, against which we assess staff growth and performance;
- Supporting line managers and team leads in the implementation of Growth & Development Strategy;
- Supporting the TLD team growth and development, enhancing learning methodologies and technical tools where applicable.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 6+ years professional experience
- Experience in developing training strategies or programs (assessor accreditation would be an advantage)
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and time management
- Analytical and problem solving skills — do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Strong aptitude for using technology and data
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint presentations
- Demonstrated interest in social sector work
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest working in a small, dynamic team
- Salesforce experience.
- Fluency/proficiency in Portuguese
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact email@example.com with any additional questions.