Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Office Coordinator’s primary focus will be to establish office procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and an energizing, supportive environment. You will monitor office supplies and inventory, manage schedules for meeting rooms and community spaces, welcome new hires and visitors to the office space, and assist in vendor relationship management.
We’re looking for someone who demonstrates strong organizational and planning skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive and supportive attitude, and excellent written and verbal communication skills. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to coordinate competing priorities with finesse, professionalism, and enthusiasm.
- Establish office procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor office supplies, inventory and place orders
- Manage schedules for meeting rooms and community spaces
- Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security is up to date
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Organize relevant office events
- Welcome new hires, clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed
- Plan out of town travel arrangements for staff visiting from other hubs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 3+ years’ experience of working on an Office Coordinator or other relevant position
- Technical aptitude and confidence with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Good practical experience with office equipment
- Demonstrated interest and experience in maintaining a good work environment for Vera staff
- Fluency in English
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, supportive attitude
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
48 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Vera Solutions is committed to creating a diverse workforce. As we create a spirit of belonging, we welcome all candidates including afro-descendants, minority groups and women to submit their application. Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.