- Completing administrative tasks such as owning meeting agendas and notes, organizing online files and folders, scheduling meetings
- Supporting Operations with special projects and leadership initiatives – e.g. planning events, trainings, workshops; supporting with preparing reports and presentations; running team recognition awards and other staff engagement activities
- Documenting processes and standard operating procedures
- Updating our knowledge management system with up-to-date resources, including process guidelines and other “how-to” resources
- Coordination of internally-facing presentations
- Data entry / data cleaning
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures; ensuring functional internet; organizing office cleanings
- Collaborating with the Vera team on new ideas for how to streamline organizational processes, and assist with implementing such changes
- Overseeing office COVID compliance measures (e.g. coordinating office cleaning, procuring supplies)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years experience in an office management, operations or similar role
- Excellent written/verbal communication, including in English
- Strong quantitative skills
- Phenomenal work ethic, including time management
- Technical aptitude and confidence with Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills (motivation to solve problems, rather than frustration with them)
- Ability to work with global team
- Able to demonstrate a high level of trust and self discipline
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines
- Dependability, flexibility, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience managing office finances
- Experience with Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with access to all company benefits. We take care of our employees and their families, by offering competitive benefits, such as:
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
All staff participate in Vera’s phantom equity plan.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.