Focus: Recruitment coordination for a dynamic, fast-growing tech consulting company; contributing to recruitment outreach, screening candidates, conducting interviews; fielding inquiries; supporting documentation and internal process improvement
Location: Mumbai or Cape Town
Vera Solutions is a global social enterprise and Certified B Corporation® building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 275 organizations in over 50 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with more than 75 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Geneva, London, Mumbai, São Paulo, and Washington DC. We have been honored with Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, and Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
The Recruitment Coordinator (RC) will help drive the growth of our dynamic, international team. You will help us continue to find and hire great people in our offices around the world.
As the primary coordinator of our recruitment efforts, you will manage all aspects of the process from start to finish, including: advertising our open roles, driving strong candidate pools, screening applications, scheduling and conducting interviews, verifying work history and references, and tracking application progress in our internal Salesforce system. You will handle communication with diverse audiences and should be energized by finding great people who will continue to build our collaborative, mission-driven culture.
You’ll serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions, developing new talent pipelines, building partnerships with academic institutions and professional networks to source great candidates, and serving as the first point of contact for application inquiries.
We’re looking for someone inspired by talent acquisition and development, who demonstrates excellent communication, attention to detail, outcome orientation, and time management skills. We want someone with a demonstrated ability to learn processes and expectations quickly.
- Coordinate a smooth recruitment process: advertise our open roles, drive strong candidate pools, screen applications, schedule and conduct interviews, coordinate hiring managers in the interview process, verify work history and check references, and track application progress in our internal Salesforce system
- Achieve recruitment goals and objectives – find and hire excellent people!
- Build the talent pipeline: drive new and innovative ways to reach quality candidates, through new partnerships with academic institutions and professional networks, innovative circulation/posting tactics, efficient and creative use of career platforms
- Serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions in all communications
- Drive excitement among job candidates, highlighting our company values
- Use recruitment data to drive improvements and innovation
- Join the Operations team on special projects
Qualifications and Experience:
- Energetic self-starter who is excited about sourcing great talent
- Exemplary people skills, specifically oral and written communication
- Recruitment experience and expertise
- Strong work ethic, outcome-oriented, attention to detail
- Comfort working in a visible role (working with job candidates)
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in human resources, communications, or related field preferred
- Experience using Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers fair compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
How to Apply:
Complete an online application (attaching CV) here.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.