Join our innovative, global team using technology to transform the way the social sector engages with data. We run on passion, blending diverse skill sets and experiences with a collective mission to help organizations tackle challenges and achieve greater impact. We encourage all staff to push their own boundaries and drive the company in exciting new directions. As a social enterprise, we reinvest a majority of our profits in our growth and continued pursuit of our mission and vision.
The Recruitment Intern will work closely with Vera’s Recruitment team to support the organization in achieving its hiring goals. You’ll serve as an ambassador for Vera Solutions, helping us find and hire great people by advertising open roles and reviewing applications.
You will join a team of passionate individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Advertising open roles on various job boards.
- Screening qualified applicants and writing reviews on our internal Salesforce Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Researching and proposing employer branding strategies.
- Supporting the Recruitment team where applicable for special internal projects.
- Collating profiles from various job boards (e.g. Linkedin) and adding them to our internal Salesforce ATS.
- Using Recruitment data to suggest process improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Recently graduated or in your final year of graduation.
- Exemplary people skills, specifically oral and written communication.
- Energetic and innovative self-starter excited about sourcing great talent.
- Strong work ethic, outcome-oriented, attention to detail.
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Degree in human resources, communications, or related fields preferred.
- Experience using Salesforce.
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.