Service Delivery Analyst
The Service Delivery Analyst will be part of our growing Service Delivery team at Vera Solutions. This is a unique position where you will have the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients and uplift their experience by providing Product support and other Managed services. This position is a highly collaborative one where you would work both internally and externally with clients. This will provide you with a valuable experience of understanding Vera’s culture, the teams, product and most importantly our clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients. Lead charge for all service requests and queries
- Serve as the Primary Analyst on Managed Services engagements.
- Assist Senior Service Delivery Analysts on complex Managed Services engagements.
- Work on Level 1 Product queries and troubleshooting requests created on the internal Product Support Board.
- Execute miscellaneous tasks assigned by Service Delivery Manager.
- Communicate regular status updates on open client tickets maintaining standard SLA.
- Develop deep expertise on core product features and functionality to help with issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Drive communication and engagement with clients.
- Help improve engagement of product features via communication campaigns.
- Collaborate internally to project manage customer success/service projects from planning to execution.
- Monitor and report on product quality, adoption and user feedback throughout client’s lifecycle.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrate interest in social sector
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- 1-2 years of experience working for a SaaS product
- 1-2 year of experience working on either Product or Client Facing teams
- 1-2 years of Project Coordination and/or Management experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong aptitude for technology and data
- Curiosity and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Inclination towards working in the Social Impact space
- Client relationship management skills
- Detail-oriented; efficient with excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Collaborative spirit; consistent desire to learn, improve and grow
Compensation & Benefits
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.
38 days of paid leave each year, including local and company-wide holidays and a December break.
Vera covers 100% of medical, dental, and visual plan premiums.
Vera offers a retirement plan and contribution matching to all of its staff.
An annual stipend to spend on travel and physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
To help employees with outstanding student loans, Vera offers a Student Loan Benefit.
In addition to robust paid parental leave, Vera assists with the costs of child care.
We do not cap sick leave. If you’re sick, we hope you get better!
How to Apply
To apply, fill out the online application (attaching CV). Please contact [email protected] with any additional questions.